- Frankincense Essential Oil (Boswellia carterii, frereana, and sacra)
is high in sesquiterpenes and naturally occurring constituent boswellic acid. It helps to uplift mood and brings feelings of relaxation and heightened enlightenment and healthy cell function. Historically known for smoothing the appearance of healthy-looking skin, and is useful in combination with massage, meditation and after exercise.
- Myrrh (Commiphora myrrha) It supports healthy skin. The Arabian people believed it helped wrinkled, chapped, and cracked skin. Today, myrrh is widely used in meditation and oral hygiene and to promote emotional well being.
- Helichrysum Essential Oil (Helichrysum italicum) known for its restorative properties and provides excellent support to the skin, liver, and nervous system. Promotes healthy blood flow.
- Sandalwood Essential Oil (Santalum paniculatum) is calming and emotionally balancing and is used for stress and unwinding. Used in mediation for it's grounding and uplifting properties.
- Cedarwood Essential Oil (Jumiperus virginiana) has an earthy aroma that gives you a sense of security. It is calming, purifying and grounding. Used for massage therapy. It also promotes clear healthy skin.
- Melissa (Melissa officinalis) Melissa essential oil has a sweet, fresh, citrus-like fragrance and is steam distilled from the fresh flowering tops, leaves and stems of the Melissa officinalis plant. With a wide range of therapeutic properties, Melissa can be used for calming the nerves, addressing stomach discomfort, mood support, and seasonal bugs uses include supportive of immune system function. It is strengthening and revitalizing, yet soothing and calming making it good to ease stress. Several studies report that Melissa may benefit the skin.
- Lavender Essential Oil (Lavandula angustifolia) can help you relax, wind down before bed and even ease stress. Calming and supporting to enhance environment. Eases muscle tension and skin irritations.
- Roman Chamomile (Anthemis nobilis) It is a soothing calming oil that resonates well with adults, children and animals! Soothing to all types of skin, it is used extensively in Europe in skin preparations. Roman chamomile is also beneficial when added to massage oil for muscle discomfort after exercise. Has a therapeutic, calming effect on the skin, mind, and body. It Soothes the systems of the body and supports a healthy inflammatory response
- Lemon (Citrus limon) is cold-pressed from lemon rinds to preserve its delicate nature and potent properties. Lemon is known as a powerful aromatic, topical, and internal cleanser that can be used to complement many other oils. Diffusing lemon in a room can cleanse the air and uplift mood. It can also be used on surfaces throughout the home as a non-toxic cleaning booster. For aromatic, topical or dietary use.
The Benefits of Lemon includes cleansing and purifying. Naturally cleanses the body and aids in digestion. Supports healthy respiratory function . Promotes a positive mood and cognitive ability.
- Cypress Essential Oil (Cupressus sempervirens) Distilled from the twigs and foliage of the cypress tree, Cypress essential oil is popularly used in spa practices for beautifying skin. For aromatic or topical use. Beneficial for oily skin conditions. Promotes vitality and energy. It has historically been used to support healthy respiratory system; and traditionally been used for incense, perfume and embalming. Traditionally the aboriginal burned the wood to repel mosquitoes and midges! Its benefits also include supporting the body’s natural response to irritation as well as aiding normal breathing.